On stilts over the ocean, these spacious [245sqm] thatched-roof villas are serene and full of light, opening up to a huge sundeck which has a private freshwater infinity pool; Maldivian-style swing chair; sunloungers; umbrella; table with chairs; an oversized daybed by the pool and steps into the ocean for easy access to the nearby coral reef. At 42 square metres, the private pool is one of the largest in the Maldives.
Inside the villa is a king bed facing the ocean; a discreet flatscreen-TV; high ceilings; private wine fridge; full size fridge/mini bar; coffee machine; ceiling fan and air conditioning. The interior design is inspired by Maldivian heritage and culture, with furnishings custom-made for Milaidhoo. The huge bathroom has a separate deep bathtub with ocean view and tropical rainshower with a glass wall offering views of the sea below.
- Occupancy: two adults and one child over the age of nine, or three adults.
- Bedroom 54sqm
- Bathroom 20sqm
- Terrace & deck 129sqm
- Pool 42sqm (depth 1.2m)
Included in the villa and residence room rates:
- daily breakfast
- 24-hour island host service
- wifi internet in all villas and public areas
- laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- use of snorkelling equipment during stay
- daily group yoga and meditation classes
- welcome gift
- champagne welcome on arrival
- bottle of champagne in-villa on arrival
- on demand movies
- use of our private airport lounge on arrival
- welcome fruit basket
- premium teas and coffees in villa
- daily water and fresh fruit in villa
- gourmet in-villa turndown service
- early check in and late checkout (subject to availability)